Profile picture for dixie1010

Over the years, there have been too many updates to recall. I have no guesstimate. MMM reasonable.

This house has undergone many changes in the years I have owned it.  . I have no idea the cost.  I have only listed the latest ones, which are significant (i.e. addition).  All windows and doors, both inside & out, have been replaced over this time (no cost estimate).  The neighborhood is lovely, but many other homes still have much less closet space than mine, a feature coveted in these times.  My MMM price is not out of line.  There is no way to draw a picture.  This house should also be compared from the inside. 
  • July 29 2009 - Mequon

Profile picture for real estate mike
You've invested thousands and spent years there; you might consider having an appraisal done. Just realize now is not the most opportune time for you to sell. Another option is to have a realtor prepare a cma(comps) for you. best of luck.