Profile picture for photowhiz

Owner's Estimate Not Working

Dear Zillow,

I have seen other postings commenting on this topic.  My listing is located in Plymouth MN and the owner's estimate has not been available to see for some time now and clicking on the edit does not work either.  Do you have a fix for this or are you in the process of fixing so that people who come to the site may view the estimate?

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

• October 12 2008 - US
  • 0

Hi photowhiz -

Are you referring to 18825 37th Ave N?

If you are, the Owner's Estimate for this property is now showing up (and set to public view). However, we are currently having some problems with edit function which we're already working on. We'll keep you posted on this here in the forum.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Profile picture for photowhiz

JeAr,

Yes, that is the property I am referring to.  The estimate number does show up but people cannot view the data by clicking on "owner's estimate" or "edit".  Thank you for working on this problem and keeping me posted.

Photowhiz

Hi photowhiz -

I've already filed a report for this issue with the Owner's Estimate link. I'll get back to you as soon as there's any feedback on this matter.

Profile picture for photowhiz

Thank you JeAr, I will look for your update.

With appreciation,

Photowhiz