Owner Facts

I would like to completely remove owner facts I have posted on a property I own. Even though the information I have input is accurate and correct I would like the Zillow data to only reflect the Public Facts information. How do I do this?
  • November 03 2007 - US
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi normacircle -

To remove the edited home facts of your property, you would need to log-in to your Zillow account, go to the home details page of your property, click the "Edit home details" link and manually delete the information you initially provided for your home. Make sure that you check the disclaimer and click the "Save changes" tab to save the changes made to the property.

Please let us know if you have other concerns.

Janice L.
from Zillow.com

Ok, thank you.