Profile picture for LobillWatkins

Owner Sale

Can an owner list on Zillow?
  • August 21 2012 - Mesa

Yes, you can.  If all doesn't go as you expect, call me to list and sell your home.  Best of luck,
Bill Smith

Yes, an owner can list on Zillow.   Click here to get started.

Yes, Zillow does feature for sale by owner properties.  The market is pretty hot right now, so hopefully you can find a good buyer.  However, a big advantage of using an agent is that you can easily market the property to a lot more buyers because the MLS syndicates to hundreds of other sites besides zillow, and having exposure to more buyers ultimately translates to higher price that you can get for your home.

I have a unique listing program called the Seller Advantage Program, where you can actually choose from a commission menu, and can potentially save a lot of money if you are looking for a good value.

GIve me a call if you want more info, or shoot me an email.  Also, even if you don't list your house with me, I would be happy to give you my opinion of value.
Merrill