Profile picture for Phoenix_Wholesaler

PHX Realtors extensively working with cash buyers/investors, what areas are investors buying in?

Im looking to starting finding deals in area where cash buyers and investors are actively buying. I also want to know what price range are they buying? How much are rehabbers willing to put into rehab project now with so many newer homes on the market here in Phoenix. 

If youre a Realtor or another wholesaler and you work with investors actively buying property, we could work together to close deals. Please contact me via Zillow. Thanks
  • February 08 2011 - Phoenix
  • 0

Profile picture for Lisa Potter Realtor
Hi, Jay-

We work with many of the real estate investors and wholesalers in town. We monitor the MLS very thoroughly for great fix up opportunities, find off MLS deals and have access to off MLS properties as well. We would love the opportunity to talk to you, find out what your criteria are, see if we can help you out and put you on our investor property list for future deals as they come available.

Call us anytime.

Lisa and Tiffany
HomeSmart

Profile picture for Susan Job
You did not specify if you were buying homes to resell or to hold as income property.  Investors are buying all over the city and about 50% of the market right now is cash sales.  Many of those are snowbirds buying winter homes while the prices are so low.  If you are looking to flip homes, those investors are either buying foreclosed homes that are on the market and are a good price as they need to be fixed or they are actually buying at the foreclosure auction.  Typically they are going into the homes and repairing them.  They usually paint inside and out and update bathrooms and kitchens as well as installing nice tile flooring.  Many of these homes look better than brand new when they are done.  If you are looking for good return on rental homes, that is out there also.  I've been selling homes that make 20-25% annual return from just the rents not counting future appreciation and tax benefits.  It's a great time to buy real estate in the Phoenix area right now.

I'm a bit confused, admittedly. You want a REALTOR to find you a low priced home for you to buy, so you can in turn sell it to one of their clients at a higher price so they can fix it? Or how else are you "finding" the properties to buy up and wholesale?

To answer your question, investors are actively buying in *all* areas, in *all* property types, in *all* price ranges, and putting in whatever rehab will bring them in a net profit once they sell at fair market value. I'm not trying to be smart here, it's all just very subjective and varies from one investor to the next.

Profile picture for Phoenix_Wholesaler
Thanks for the response. Im a property wholesaler. I find properties at great prices that may need rehab and I find investors that want do the rehab to fix and rent or fix and flip.

Knowing about the local real estate market and local community information is critical in return knowing what is sell and the best market to invest in. Click here to learn all about [Link removed by moderator] Buckeye, Avondale, Goodyear, Peoria, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert and other Maricopa County areas get more detail on [Link removed by moderator] or call Ur/pro Of Arizona Realty [Contact info removed by moderator]

Just this morning I woke up and thought to myself, "Gee, I want to give away all of my business secrets, my client's business plans, detailed market analysis that took me months to come up with and are very valuable to me and my clients, only to get nothing in return!" Good thing you showed up!

Are you a note buyer? To be honest, Note buyers are a dime a dozen. What do you offer that others don't?