Profile picture for EllenReid

PLEASE HELP! NEED RENT TO OWN (AGENT)

Are there ANY realtors out there that could PLEASE help me & my husband find a home that we could rent to own in Kanawha or Putnam Co.? We can afford prob. about 70-75,000 w/ a 10% down payment. I realllyy need to get outta this craphole ): hnxx

• April 20 2011 - Charleston
  • 0

Ellen,

Rent to own can be a more difficult transaction since many owners who are looking to rent are not wanting to sell and many that are looking to sell would rather just have it sold than turn it into a rental.

My suggestion would be to look for a rental only for now until you are ready to buy.  At that point focus solely on the best purchase deal out there.

Profile picture for sunshineandcowboy
Nee we dirt to put our 27 foot Fleetwood On its in the shop right now and we need to buy a piece of dirt a land doesn't have to have anything on at all we have our own Fleetwood 27 nice pop out we want to put on it and we only have 10 2000 dollars max so if you could please help god bless you please I need help if any way call last night give us a number anything I really appreciate it my number is 253 332 1546 and my name is Shannon Fleck