Profile picture for RyanPeterson8

Paid 470k last march, got a refi for 535k just now. Incorporate into Zillow?

My question boils down to this: do you think a 2/2012 refi for 535k would improve a house sold 3/2011 for 470k that has a current zestimate of 595k?  It might be a dumb question to ask as I don't think there is any way to get that official refi appraisal value calculated into our zestimate anyway, but I'm curious about whether you think that would increase the zestimate and whether there is any way, outside of free text comments, for me to incorporate that into zillow's algorithm.
  • March 13 2012 - Capitol Hill
  • 0