Profile picture for roses4dawn

Paid tax lein

I have a paid tax lien (released) on my credit score that I am trying to get withdraw from my credit report. My score right now is 656. i am wanting to buy a house will I still get approved for a mortage?
  • February 07 2014 - Zebulon
  • 0

Yes. If your overall credit is established, you have proof the lien is paid, and your other factors are in line you should have no problem. We lend down to a 620 score so 656 will be fine. Have you been pre-approved to see how much you can afford? How much you need down? What your payments would be? I would be happy to run those numbers for you. Reach out to me via my profile here if you would like.

Profile picture for JustinLeffew
Roses4dawn, without actually looking at your credit it's hard to give you a definite yes or no. A score of 656 would certainly be acceptable. If you have no judgments or other liens, you are probably good to go. Each lender will have their own overlays so your best bet would be to talk to a few and see if they can Pre Approve you.