Part Time Agent looking for Guidance...Please help!

My name is Matthew and I recently passed my New York real estate school exam. I have my state test scheduled for next week. I'm in the process of looking for a broker who would take on a part time agent, but I'm not sure where to start. Does anyone in the group have any advise for me or know where I can find brokers who would sponsor my license? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • May 01 - New York

Hi Iris!

I'm going to email you right this moment!  It'll be from msh5071@gmail.com.  I look forward to speaking with you.
  • May 02

Hi Matt,

Contact me offline so I can get some more info from you re: location and I can connect you with the right person.
  • May 02

Hi Iris!

Thank you so much for your response!  Do you happen to know any agents/brokers in that particular office oor should I just call the main number?
  • May 01

Hi Matthew,

I too started as a part time agent and went with Keller Williams Realty due to the training programs offered for new agents. Please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
  • May 01