Profile picture for Scarabviper

Per ZILLOW Empty Lot worth more than MY House on same lot!

Now explain how lots are worth $170K more than the adjacent lot with a house on it! Per Zillow we should all tear down the new houses... since empty land is worth more.

CAPE CORAL , Florida

1205 SW 54TH LANE, 33914

And yes I listed a Make Me Move price that was very high ($799K)....

My House at peak was valued at $832K. When I bought it in June of 2007, It was appraised at $730K. Since then I added 70K in improvements. Zillow valuation has gone from Nov 2007 of 680K to now $530K (below 2003 price excluding 2 buyers $150K in improvements since). They dropped my house another $55k (11 percent) last 30 days and for the first time ever I'm below my neighbors smaller house which dropped only $5.5K in the last 30 days,  The difference is not explained in the tax data. This was after I complained about the previous huge drop. In either case the empty lot near us is priced at $170K more than our houses. Interestingly they are valuating my house at $33 less per sq ft than the comparatives. And some of those comparatives are not even on the water or in our neighborhood , which lowered that COMP.

Regards

March 25 2008 - US

manufactured vs stick homes: QUESTION
Latest reply by sunnyview
1 day ago | 3 answers
It appears that Zillow is out of touch about current house price
Profile picture for realestateforsalenow
Latest reply by realestateforsalenow
My Zestimate is WRONG
Profile picture for chillsboro
Latest reply by chillsboro
September 20 | 16 answers
Inaccurate "zestimates" negatively impacting sales
Latest reply by wetdawgs
September 19 | 15 answers
  • Posted by BradfordJames
  • In Zestimates
Getting accurate data for non-disclosure states (e.g., Utah)
Profile picture for Tony Reece
Latest reply by Tony Reece
September 12 | 4 answers

Sign in with Google