Phone books? why?

Every year I receive eight books...

The Yellow pages, the yellow book, the telephone book one for the county one for for the village etc.

What are we doing with this books?

Do we use them?

I don't know about you but, I get all the information on the Internet.

This morning I have decided to get rid of all those books...

• May 11 2010 - Cedarhurst
  • 0

I'm with you.  I think they are outdated and waste a LOT of paper needlessly.  When one gets dropped off on my doorstep, I don't even pretend that I might use it.  It goes straight from the front door to the recycle bin.  I wonder if there's a way to be removed from the delivery schedule....