Profile picture for krboston

Physician Loan Programs

Does anyone know of physician loans that are currently available in MA. We have already looked into BOFA and Compass. Any others out there? Looking for a program that would allow for down payments of between 5% and 15% on a 1M+ purchase. Ideally no waiting period (Compass requires a 6 month wait for out of state buyers). But open to anything that's out there. Any ideas or leads would be appreciated!

Thanks.
  • January 24 2012 - Park Hill
  • 0

Profile picture for govagent1
I use to do them all the time at Old Kent Bank now known at 5/3 Bank.
I suggest contacting them.  I use to make loans all over the USA. I was able to do special deals for doctors and PMI would also make so acceptions.  But that was long befoe the melt down.

I am in Grand Rapid, Michigan and I am sure they still do them.  I you have trouble finding a 5/3 that will do them e-mail me and I will put you in tocuch with the right people

Profile picture for daveskow
check out KEY BANK ...no idea if they lend in MA  but they have a very agressive doctors program out west