Pictures on Zillow.com

I am the owner of 25 Messenger street, Lebanon NH. I bought the house more than 9 months ago. I want the pictures of the house removed from this website.

I contacted my real estate agent and she said she doesn't have control over those pictures. The site Zillow.com needs to delete those pictures itself. 

Please remove the pictures for 25 Messenger street, Lebanon NH!

• July 03 2012 - Lebanon
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
user4364476 -

I removed those pictures for you. If you claim ownership of your home, you can update your home information which includes removing/adding pictures of the property.

Ice