Profile picture for scheyers4

Pictures

Can I see some pictures of the inside? Is this home in a sub division? Thank you Sandy Scheyer
  • Question refers to 7261 Hunt Valley Trl, Wendell, NC 27591
  • 0

To view this home go to genemarshburn.com and put in the address. There are pictures of the interior. The home is located in a small subdivision just outside Wendell. The yard is heavily wooded with the back fenced. There is a full view front porch and a 16 x 14 deck. A virtual tour will in place late Monday or Tuesday. You will beable to view this on my web site no later than Tuesday. If you would like to see the home give me a call at 919 669-6205 and I'll be happy to assit. "Gene"