Planning to buy a house.

I found a house I want to buy. did contact with Realtor..  
The Problem is:
1. tenants refusing to let me in to see inside with (Realtor Agents) She did give them 24 hrs Notice for me to come look inside. 
2. tenants have very aggressive Doberman dog.
How can Handle that thing?

but I decide want that house. Will Look inside after that Tenants move out.
I Did talk to sellers want to buy it. the Sellers told me that Tenants is Mexican and they are on Month to Month. Sellers will give them Notice to Vacate in 90 days ( that what my Close date to turn over to me) 

My Question How hard to get them to be Vacated before the 90 days? I just want to Prepare to know what ahead plan if that not work out to do step to step.
  • January 01 - Clarksville

Getting rid of tenants is hard. Just make sure that you don't close until you get to see inside.
  • February 09

Profile picture for AndrewFox2
Make the offer contingent on a successful viewing of the property. Your resltor should have no problem negotiating that into the contract
  • February 09

Profile picture for John Reeves1
You just need to talk again the seller so that you can have the assurance that you can see what's inside the house after the tenants move out.
  • January 02