Profile picture for xtal04

Please change layout or give me competitors website

Zillow,
After readings all the comments I see i am not alone in being extremely unhappy with the new layout. I have confidence that you are working to correct the new layout and making it navigatable and functional for all users. I suspect you are aware of the dislike within your users, therefore I will occasionally check back to see if you have corrected the problem, meanwhile I will be looking at additonal websites so that I can continue with a successful home search without any interuptions. Thank you Zillow.
  • January 29 2011 - US
  • 1

Profile picture for KissMyBass

Zillow designers should know we don't always want to look at the map. New layout has half the screen as the map and no way to scroll past it.  the listing section is only an inch high and I can only see 3 lines at a time. I didn't know about redfin.  Thanks zillow for screwing up and making me search for alternative sites. Redfin at least lets you hide the map. and when the map is hidden you see little thumb nail pictures of the houses. With this change, Zillow just 'jumped the shark'.