Profile picture for dannhurlbert

Please correct Zestimate and Satellite View or Remove from your website.

Hello Zillow, I'm the son of a sweet little old lady that has somehow managed to list her home on your site.  (Though we didn't select your website to list on.)  Now, my mother loses sleep because the satellite view is off and your Zestimate is $200 less that what the actual tax assessed value is.  Please make the correction to your Zestimate by bumping it up the $595,000 and move the satellite location down/south 5 driveways.

If this is not possible or you are unwilling to do so, please remove her from your website at your earliest convenience.  Then contact me when either one has occurred.

Thank you,

dann hurlbert
dann@dannhurlbert.com
952-913-8637
  • October 31 2011 - Aberdeen
  • 0

Hi Dann: Welcome to Zillow.  There are a number of tools that Zillow provides to help you with the subjects mentioned.  FAQs are presented in blue.

First claim the home, then you can move the icon on the satellite map.  If there are data errors with the home, this FAQ may be helpful. 

Here's an FAQ "Can I remove my home from Zillow?"