Profile picture for manti

Please correct my zestimate. It doesn't reflect newly added square footage or a new building.

Please correct my zestimate.  It doesn't reflect newly added square footage or a new building that was added.  The new square footage is 2300 sq ft.  The old price was based on 1500 sq ft.
  • September 02 2010 - Santa Fe
  • 0

Profile picture for manti
I already did all this.  But the Zestimate does not update the price.  So my selling price looks way out of line at 443k when the zesimate is 305k.  What should I do??

Zillow will allow you to make changes to your house. It's very easy, and instructions are provided.
Here's what you do: type in your address, then select your address and click on the "Edit" button. You will then be asked to declare that you are the legal owner. Follow the prompts and update your information.
Zillow takes its information directly from tax records, and recent additions may not have been added from the Department of Building and Safety. You can also change your Zestimate by including upgrades such as new roofs, flooring, windows, etc.