Profile picture for FDesert

Please get rid of the two extra home entries on my address.

There are 3 entries listed at my address, 2 of which are seriously lower than a good appraised price. I am thinking of listing my home and do not want this data to hurt my selling price. The address is 11630 morning grove drive, Las Vegas NV 89135. The 3 entries seem to come up only when I use the site through my iPad.

December 11 2012 - US

Profile picture for FDesert
If you use iPad to access the site and look at the address you still see more than one icon under the home icon in the middle of the lot. Can you please make my home just have one icon like everybody else on my street? Zillow seems to think there is more than one unit at my address, which I am guessing is why my home is appraised less than my neighbors even though we have identical models and I have upgraded substantially more! I am concerned that this is really affecting how people value my home for resale!

Profile picture for Neil R
Hi FDesert -

I have enqueued the duplicate for removal which should reflect within a week.

You can also visit our Zillow Help Center for other helpful information.

Neil