Profile picture for amitavam15

Please help in deleting my question

I  would like  my question  to be deleted . I searched the  Help topics but there are no  links that I could find. Please help me delete the question that I have set and please also update the "Help" topics . It is not a very user friendly situation to have.

• January 30 2008 - US
  • 0

amitavam15 -

We used to have a delete button available to Zillow users who participate in the discussions and home Q&A. However, that option got abused and we were forced to remove it. Currently, the only way to delete a question now is to flag it or to request a moderator to do it, if there are no replies yet to the said post.

We have processed your request.