Profile picture for austin619smom

Please help me...My house was forclosed on, I see 2009 taxes still owed, can I buy back if I pay tax

A judge entered a restraining order against my husband for 2 years due to abuse, he could not come around me, my son, or our home for 2 years and I am glad and we are divorcing but I could not afford the house and it was forclosed on.  The 2009 personal property taxes are still owed ; can I pay the taxes and buy the house back?  Please can someone direct me for help on this?  It is a hud home, my loan was a hud purchase thru chase but they did not let me refinance??? Need help fast please, thanks. 
  • January 21 2010 - Salem
  • 0

You did not say anything about your mortgage payments. Are they up to date? If you are already in foreclosure you need to speak to your lender as well as an attorney.

Austin,

Was your house already foreclosed or is about to be foreclosed?

Only a lawyer who knows all the details of your circumstances can give you an advice. You should contact an experienced real estate attorney in your area as soon as possible.

Good Luck