Please help with having my listing SHOW

I am an agent that works for Keller Williams NYC.  I have my listing posted on my Zillow account, but when I try to search it, it does not show.  Could you please help me and show me where I can find it?  I want to make sure potential tenants see it. Through Keller Williams NYC we are supposed to have our listings directly feed to the website.  I took the extra step to put it INTO the website but still don't see it.  Please let me know as soon as you can and thanks!! All my contact info is below.

Haley Hunter Rutherford

The Rana Williams Group
Keller Williams NYC
425 Park Avenue, 6th Fl.
New York, New York 10022
cell: 917.584.2010

office: 646.737.9754

fax: 212.838.1956
e-mail: hrutherford@kwnyc.com

• April 18 2012 - Manhattan

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
Haley,
I can see that you have one listing for a condo for rent.  So it looks like it's working now if that is it.   My experience has been that the broker feed has a delay getting info FROM the MLS so of course it has a second delay feeding that information TO zillow and all the other sites.

If that is not it, you might look at the KW site to make sure it has pulled from MLS (if yours works this way).

If this one condo for rent is not your missing one, then use the little flag on your post and choose "other" then leave a note for zillow that you need more help.  this way it will get to them faster than if they find the post and they usually email (rather than post back here) when they help you work through issues.