Profile picture for JoelHanson1

Please increase the value of my home it was never a foreclosure and I cannot believe it valued less.

I live at 3830 Lyndale. Never a foreclosurer. 3827 Lyndale across the street from me was on action for $65,000. Now it is valued higher then my house. My house just had 90,000 in new siding, roof, windows, interior work from the storm. But the value went down to $103 from last $185. Think this is not accurate and not fair.

Why?

Please advise how this house is higher?

Jennifer
  • March 09 2012 - Webber-Camden

Out of curiosity, why does the tax assessor put your neighbor's house at  $152k     and yours at $126 k.