Profile picture for bridge48

Please remove question

I posted a question on a property in error.  Please remove it.  Thanks.

• May 04 2008 - US
  • 0

Hello bridge48 -

Our apologies but no one will no longer be able to have the option to remove questions or answers they posted on the Home Q&A.

However, I have already removed the question you posted on your property's Home Q&A.

Please visit your property and check the changes.

Flag content can be found on the opposite side of your screen name.

Profile picture for Agent357

PLEASE help..... I have a listing: 7065 S. Flatwood Rd.  Pekin, IN 47165 and I no longer work for the broker who is listed.  It has to come down asap.

I tried following directions to log in...go to home details page...click on edit.

There isn't anything on the page tha reads that way

when I login.

Agent 357