Profile picture for sunflowerfields

Please remove realtor from my listing

I had my home listed with a realator from April 07 - Oct 07.The committment is over and my home is no longer for sale.I have emailed Zillow and asked them to remove this realtor from my listing,and have simply been ignored.Please remove the realtor that shows up on 11 New St,Naugatuck,CT,06770.This home is no longer for saleby anyone!

• July 14 2008 - US
  • 0

bloomigwisteria -

I have checked your account and found two listings with the same address. You were referring to the duplicate listing of your property.

If you want, we can remove the duplicate (the first listing in your Favorite Homes) and will retain the listing with the Zestimate value.

I will wait for your go-signal.

Profile picture for sunflowerfields

Yes please remove the listing,Thank you!

bloomingwisteria -

I took the initiative of releasing the ownership of the duplicate listing, removed it from your Favorite Homes and submitted it to the proper department for deletion.

Please check your account and view the changes.

Let us know if you still have other concerns.