Profile picture for lmgriese

Please remove the 'Set Make Me Move' price from Price HIstory

I have contacted support through email and from Neil Roxas profile page but not sure if those messages have been received. In an effort to get this request through to someone that can help I am posting it here too...

There is a 'Set Make Me Move' price in the Price History of my home (434 McQuade Rd, Amsterdam, NY 12010) dated 1/23/2012.

Please remove that from the Price History since it was included from my actions as I was just playing around with the site. Not intending to leave such an incorrect impression. There is NO make me move price and in reality there never was. That erroneous history is confusing so I hope it can be removed as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,
Linda
  • March 14 2012 - New York
  • 0

Hello, my address is:
1711 N Frolic Ave
Waukegan, IL 60085

Please remove this make me move listing:

04/25/2012    Set Make Me Move    $158,000    -5.4%    $67    Owner

I do not want my new listing to show as a price change, but rather a new listing.  I am not sure why MAKE ME MOVE pricing would show in the price history as this home was never officially for sale.

10/09/2012    Price change    $154,000    -2.5%    $66

Profile picture for lmgriese
Any news on this yet? Did my last message get through? I see the Set Make Me Move price is still there.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remove that record.

Again,  Just to reiterate, there are currently 4 records in the Price History for 434 McQuade Rd, Amsterdam, NY 12010. They are dated 03/02/2005, 10/26/2007, 01/23/2012 and 03/14/2012. The one dated 01/23/2012 that shows 'Set Make Me Move' of 155,000 needs to be removed.

When all is done there should be only 3 records shown - from 03/02/2005, 10/26/2007 and the latest one from 03/14/2012.

Profile picture for lmgriese
Thanks Neil but as mentioned in my recent emails this is still not resolved completely.

Just to reiterate, there are currently 4 records in the Price History for 434 McQuade Rd, Amsterdam, NY 12010. They are dated 03/02/2005, 10/26/2007, 01/23/2012 and 03/14/2012. The one dated 01/23/2012 that shows 'Set Make Me Move' of 155,000 needs to be removed.

On a side note - perhaps your product team could work on defining an enhancement to let owners remove or hide these records on their own without the need for a support request.

I really do hope this gets resolved soon. Anything you can do to expedite the matter would be greatly appreciated and if I should be dealing with someone else please just let me know.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Linda -

Our apologies for the inconvenience. This was sent for removal. We'll send you emails for updates.

Neil