Please tell me how to contact Zillow customer support - zestimate is innacurate

The "zestimate" posted on our house is so low as to be be personally insulting.  It is not in line with the tax assessment on our home or other homes in the neighborhood. I've noticed no other homes in the neighborhood have this "zestimate" assigned to their properties - so what's the deal here?/?/? If you do not immediately remove the "zestimate" from the web listing for our home I will file complaints with state and federal agencies that I have been advised may have an interest in your activities.

August 02 2013 - Whitefish Bay

Here is a link to the Zillow customer service E-mail. 

Please tell me how to contact Zillow customer support - zestimate is inaccurate

We have already hired an appraiser - as I've said and verified with experts - your "zestimate is a lo-ball amount and inaccurate!  Kindly remove the "zestimate" from your web listing for our home immediately.  I've noticed most of the houses in our neighborhood do not have this "zestimate" value listed in their posting.  This is very unfair and arbitrary of you to put this "zestimate" on our home. 

We have invested a great deal of money in our home, and take pride in home ownership.  I feel this discriminatory and inaccurate  "zestimate" causes harm to my family, REMOVE THE ZESTIMATE!

Zillow's value range of $372K – $570K appears to include your (owner) estimate of value.   "What is a Zestimate?" provides more background on interpretation of the value range.    The FAQ linked above also shares information on the impact of upgrades and remodeling on Zestimates.   If you need something more than a free automated valuation model (AVM) number, the next step is to hire an appraiser.

Zillow is 100% consistent, they don't remove their opinion of value (see this FAQ).    The terms of use may provide more background.