Profile picture for jkeaston

Please tell me how to get my captions to show on the listing.

My pictures are great but the captions I entered don't show.  Please tell me how to show them, as I used the caption to indicate room sizes and other important information.    thanks,   JIm
  • July 12 2010 - McCordsville
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Jim -

We appreciate your feedback and agree that captions should be more visible when pictures are being viewed.

For now, you won't see the captions when navigating between images by using previous and next buttons.

However, if you click the Larger icon next to the previous and next button, the photo caption is shown below as you hover over the pictures.

Thank you for using Zillow.