Post Foreclosure, Bankruptcy & Short Sale Waiting Period Matrix

Check out the Post Foreclosure, Bankruptcy & Short Sale Waiting Period Matrix here.
  • December 03 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
I am not sure what your question is. Post foreclosure - I assume the bank bought it at the auction and they will get around to putting it on the market for sale in the future sometime. When? Who knows. They have to do inspections, title search and market valuations and then have meeting on meeting about it. It can take months to a year. Short Sale can take from a month to never. Some never sell and go to foreclosure even if they have had offers. Bankruptcy I have no idea about since we rarely deal with these.

Tim

I have no question. I've noticed that a lot of people have asked questions about waiting periods after bankruptcy, short sale, etc., so I posted a matrix of the waiting periods after these occurances. Click the link (highlighted blue) to see the matrix.