Profile picture for mikeb998

Posting a home

A home I own is not listed in your site.  How do I get it posted?

Thanks,  Mike Benner
  • November 05 2012 - Hawi
  • 0

Profile picture for mikeb998
Neil,

Thanks for your reply.  However, I do not want to post my property for sale, nor do I wish to suggest that it might be for sale (i.e. "Make me move").  I simply want it to show up in the listing of properties within the Zillow database.  Currently that properties and may in the adjacent area are not in Zillow, but nearby neighborhoods are.

Any way to simply get in into the standard database?

Thanks,  Mike

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi mikeb998 -

You can post the property for sale here. If you are meaning to add the property to our database, you can do so by posting it as a Make Me Move. You can later remove the Make Me Move price set.

Neil