Previous Listing agent is still showing as listing agent

I am trying to correct the listing information for a listing that we have taken over from a previous agent.   The old information will not go away...it keeps telling me that I have not entered a valid listing price and I can go no further...How can we fix this? The property is 10302 Buena Ventura Drive, Boca Raton, Fl., 33496.  We need this corrected as soon as possible.

• May 21 2008 - US
  • 0

Hi Nancy -

I have checked on the property and it was posted for sale via an automated date feed from NUMBER1EXPERT. I will advise the previous listing agent  to remove this listing from the source of the feed so this home will no longer be marked as for sale every time the zillow system updates the site or checks the feed. Once it's removed from their database, you can now post the property for sale and the agent's info will be replaced by yours. At the same time, you will have the privilege to update the information on the property.

Thank you for your patience.

I have a similar problem with the virtual tour and listing website site on 57 Whiffle Tree Lane in Tiverton RI. They are the previous agents.

Hi LInda -

I have likewise advised the agent to do the same so when the listing has been removed from the feed provider, the virtual tour and the listing website will also be removed from Zillow.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I have the same problem with the previous listing agent, virtual tour and listing website on 15 Mainsail Crossing, Savannah, GA  31411.  tk you, Sam G

Hi Sam -

The same issue with them. I will advise the agent to remove the listing from VisualTour.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This problem still has not been taken care of....please take care of this for me.

Nancy

Hi Nancy -

I will make a follow up on this and remind the agent to remove the listing from NUMBER1EXPERT.

I will keep you posted on this.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you.....I hope it works this time....I have even emailed the other agent and she only answers with automated email answers.....and the problem doesn't get fixed...

Just checked it again and it's ok.....I re-entered all our info and I think we're good to go now!! Thanks for your help!