Profile picture for maestra915

Previous Year Home Value

I would like to know the value of 9304 Turrentine El Paso, TX in 1998. I need to file a schedule D for a 2004 tax return.  My father died in 1998 and left the home to me and my sisters.  We sold the home in 2004.

• Question refers to 4745 Falmouth Rd, Roeland Park, KS 66205
  • 0

The Zillow page with Zestimate for the TX address is here. If you need more information about values in Texas you should try a local agent in El Paso. Most are happy to help.

Profile picture for Tanya Lavoie

My best advise is to contact a Realtor in that area.  If you need a referal for one - please contact me and I will give you a name of a reputable realtor in El Paso, Texas.  I am in Houston and can not tell you what your home is worth. my email:  agentTsells@aol.com
scan my QR CODE and will give you all my contact info!