Profile picture for kmtran713

Price

The market value of your home is totally unrealistic...I would never pay $1.8 Mil for the place!
  • Question refers to 14 Suzanne Ln, Mansfield, MA 02048

Profile picture for 14 suzanne lane
dont think so ceo68, a builder who bought a lot is going for forclosure.......lot is already paid for, so I can sit on this for as long as I want......nice try though

Profile picture for ceo68
You could pay $299k for the last lot, or you could just buy it at the upcoming foreclosure auction.

Profile picture for 14 suzanne lane
smacg is 100% correct on their assesment....I put this development in, I took teh best lot(1.6 acres), I built the best house....and I do not want to move unless someone wows me.....massbubblegirl I do not ever hold my breath unless I am under water.....

btw
I have 1 lot left on this georgous subdivision, it is a street lot with a beutiful square lot too it, on town sewer...299,000

email me norello@yahoo.com

Profile picture for kmtran713
Thanks for the FYI!

Profile picture for MassBG
It's under construction. The owner is not really going to move. The owner is an investor who is not too bright and does not realize the Housing Bubble we were in and that he will not get 1.8 million unless some incredible wealthy person wants to live in Mansfield. I grew up in Mansfield, believe me this specuinvestor should not hold his breath on that pipe dream.

Profile picture for smacg
The Zillow estimate is $600K. The "Make Me Move"price is $1.8M. The owner is likely saying that it would take $1.8M to make him move, not that (s)he is expecting it or that the amount is warranted.