Profile picture for peachy39

Prices coming down

Thanks so much for your prompt response. The asking price is not outside our price range but I would be afraid to make an offer with such a huge discrepency to the Zillow price.
Has this house received any offers? It is charming and looks to be full of character. The kitchen needs updating??????
It is situated on a main road which is worry when I have small children.
I would seriously consider making an offer but one has to be careful in the current market.
Could you please explain how you can still look for $695,000 when you acknowledge prices are coming down. A bank would not provide an 80% mortgage and the current asking price. I would be so grateful for your opinion on these considerations.

Also could you tell me how old the windows are and what is the average monthly heating/gas and electric on this property?
Also do you have pictures of the basement as it is described as finished?
Thanks so much for your time and efficient response
  • Question refers to 417 Bronxville Rd, Yonkers, NY 10708
  • 0