Problem Making Verification Call

At the end of listing a property,  Zillow is unable to make my verifcation call so I can receive the 4-digit code.  My business phone is my cell, which is a US based number.  In fact, I have a NYC area code.  I have tried refreshing the page, pressing the button numerous times, but nothing works.  I need assistance ASAP.

This is the notice I get: There was a problem making your verification call. Please make sure you are using a US based phone number and try again. 
If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact Customer Support and mention your phone number.
  • November 17 2012 - US
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Xylina -

You may contact me and provide the full address of the listing, phone number and price you need to list it for and we will post it for you.

Ice