Profile picture for Omega Supreme

Problem with map.

There is a problem with your system and the map.  The house numbers are switched from one side of the street to the other.  For example, my house is on the south side of the street but your map points to a house on the north side.  All even numbered address on my block should be on the north side and all odd numbered houses should be on the south side but your map has them reversed.  Looking at the picture of 30 Radcliff, I see my house.  Looking at my address, 35 Radcliff, shows me the house across the street.
  • January 06 2012 - Springfield
  • 0

Profile picture for Omega Supreme
It isn't just my house though, the whole block is reversed.  Should I try moving them all?

• Ice L.Zillow
Omega Supreme -

We have a tool where in you can move your house to its correct location.

Let us know if you have questions.

Ice