Profile picture for ls45

Problems with Zillow website

Recently the search map was greatly improved by making it larger, and putting the column of listings along side it rather than below.  Today it has reverted back to its previous configuration.  Please bring back the better, larger map!

It seems that on listing pages, one can no longer see larger versions of the photos.  I have seen this go away a couple of times before, but then come back later.  This time it doesn't seem to be coming back.

August 24 2012 - US

Profile picture for ls45
Another issue - The ability to add notes to listings, and view or edit previously added notes, seems to keep going away, coming back, going away ...

Sometimes (like now) the notes are not accessible on the Zillow website, but I can see them just fine in the Zillow app.  I'm very glad that notes were added to the app a while ago, so that is available as a backup.

Delete My Account
Data errors on property
Latest reply by wetdawgs
April 11 | 3 answers
Cancelling my Zillow account
unsubscribe
Latest reply by dancingdogspottery
April 05 | 33 answers
How to contact Zillow by phone or email? Possibly a Contact us catagory would be nice
Profile picture for krisdesombre
Latest reply by krisdesombre
April 04 | 223 answers