Profile picture for FANG CAI

Property Management

I'm going to visit Las Vegas to buy properties there and would like to find a good property manager to look after the properties. I heard that it will cost me 8-10% of my rental income. I would like to know what servive I can get from the 8-10%? Thanks.
  • August 05 2012 - Las Vegas
  • 0

I would like to add that we charge 8% of the monthly collected rent for the Property Management fee.

We can help you find a Tenant through our marketing and networking abilities within the Las Vegas Community. In addition to listing your Las Vegas Rental Home we can also do the Property Management for your Rental Home. This would include keeping the financial records for your property, managing repairs, collection of rents, evictions, staying in communication with the owners, etc. We take the headache out of being a landlord. Let our team of Professionals work for you!

Best Regards,
Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
[removed by Zillow moderator]

Mr. CAI I would be happy to put you in touch with our property management department at Realty One Group. The management is very competent and I am sure they will answer your questions. If there is anything I can do to help please contact me. Thank You Suzie Marquardt [email removed by Zillow moderator]