Property had been FSBO for a while but switched to an agent May 2011. How can I ask to show agent?

• October 04 2011 - Newnan
  • 0

Ken, I don't know why your agent would say that. he/she should post to Zillow themselves, through Zillow or postlets.

You can go in and 'claim' the listing too. You can also 'flag' it and show that it is with an agent. 
I hope that helps Ken.

Hi, Ken.  Your agent can definately take care of it for you.  Zillow automatically picks up listings that are in the MLS and should pick up your agent's company listings.  If it does not, they can go in and "claim" the listing as theirs.  Hope this is helpful.  Good luck!

Thanks so much for your reply.  I never created a listing with Zillow.  Zillow picked up the listing somehow.  What I would like is for the listing on Zillow to show my agent's contact details, not my FSBO contact details.  I called the agent but they say it is up to Zillow to do that.

Not sure what you mean by your questions, try rewording it? If the house is currently with an agent and you want it posted on Zillow, ask the agent to do that. If you have it still on Zillow as a FSBO, go into your listing and unclick for sale by owner.