Profile picture for rab111

Property incorrectly listed as "for sale"!

We bought and now own 8846 E. Desert Verbena 85715, on about July 8,2011. Yet Zillow shows it up 'for sale' again, by the same seller, agent Jean Mabry. I've contacted her as well as our purchasing real estate agent, and they've tried to get YOU (Zillow) to correct it but without success. This puts the property at risk from strangers. What is the problem? Thanks, Richard Buchroeder rab5@mindspring.com
  • September 13 2011 - Tucson
  • 0

If the agent just removed the feed, then it may take 1-3 days for it to drop off Zillow. I can see that the agent took it off her site, but since I don't know when you might need to wait another day or two for it to drop off Zillow's listings. It should not take longer than that from what I have seen.