Profile picture for Tross8

Property pulled from the market

If the owner passed way and the property was on the market as a short sale .  Now it is being pulled, how long before it gets put back on the market.
  • June 15 2010 - Los Angeles
  • 0

Profile picture for spanic_mechanic
It's very likely that an offer was accepted that's why it was pulled off the market

It completely depends on the situation.  The bank may foreclose on the house, and it will then be listed. The estate or inheritor may try and put it on the market again, or begin making payments.  Or there may have been an accepted offer and it may be in short sale process still. Either way, it's hard to tell when and if it will be put back on the market at this point.  (If you give me the address I may be able to find out more info for you)

What I can also do is set you up on an alert, so that you will be notified immediately if the property is listed on the market.  Let me know if you would like me to do that.

Feel free to click on my photo and contact me.

Richard Schulman
Keller Williams Realty

There could be several scenarios for this specific situation.

1. Offer was accepted on Short Sale

2. Bank decided to foreclose on property

If option 2 occurred than it will be listed again by the bank. When this happens is unknown. Just make sure to contact a real estate professional on that exact address so you are alerted once this property comes back on, if it does. Good luck on your home search!

During the "short sale" process the bank can decide not to cooperate any more and just foreclose. I have seen it happen many times. It can even happen after the bank has agreed to other terms.