Property

I am experincing hardship pertaining to my credit and current leasing. I would like to be mailed information about foreclosed homes and information about purchasing. Is that able to be done without issues?
  • August 14 2013 - US
  • 0

I have the means for anything to be done. I just want a listing of foreclosed homes for purchase.

Profile picture for Jarrid Echard
u can view foreclosures here although not always marked foreclosed, on the hud website and various other sites.... im not meaning to give you a hard time but most foreclosed properties are going to be cash only and as is where is.... there will be exceptions but few and some may offer rehabilitation loans (based on income/debt like a regular loan would be) 

A person experiencing a hardship as you stated in your question usually would not have means to do a cash deal or quilify for a loan due to the hardship.... i mentioned nothing about how you budget... i only questioned how someone in a hardship is thinking about an investment property.  You could of left the first sentence off your question and the site wouldn't (and actually shouldn't) know of your hardship

Mr. Jarrid Echard, how you responded was just too much to try and even get on your level. REGARDLESS of/about any hardships, I know how to budget, maintain and still have a luxor in life. I would get into more details but you didn't answer my question and answering with questions is not logical.

Profile picture for Jarrid Echard
if you are experiencing a hardship yourself how are you going to be able to swing paying for someone else's hardship (foreclosed) property?

If you credit is in poor shape then your likely going need cash to purchase any "distressed property".  Then again if you had cash you should not be experiencing a Hardship should you?