Profile picture for Cathy831

Purchasing a house that was given to state, eldery person put in nursing home. How do I go about it?

I am think of purchasing a house where the eldery person was put in a nursing home. The state took the house to cover the cost. How do I go about purchasing this home?

• April 17 2010 - Norwich
  • 0

I believe its referred to as 'Title 19'.  Theres nothing specific to do on the buyers part, but the seller may need to get approval from the court?

Profile picture for nwhome.us
Find a Realtor in our neighborhood who has experience with HUD or Bank owned property.