Profile picture for jjandaloro

Question # 1 will I still get my help program and SSI? Diverce $ car accident $ to buy home

North or North/West  Sussex Mennomonee Falls, I don't know the area's Brown Deer, Glendale , i don't know where the North/West.  I need to know if the State will do there help grogram, help with rent or morgage, heating bill and be on SSI.   I hear all types of things   I NEED TO KNOW THAT FIRST< BUT HOW DO I GET THE CORRCT ANSWER. or does it have to be a HUD house or LOW LOWE INCOME  OR Forecloser?
  • January 21 2014 - US
  • 0

"I need to know that first".   Contact that state offices to get an idea when they will make a decision.    When you know what is available, people contributing to Advice may be able to help you make a decision if renting or buying is a better option with your current situation.