Profile picture for lperroots

Question on Bella Vita

I own a 2BR 1BA 2nd home in Bella Vita.  It seems as if prices have stabilized and are starting to move up.  There are still some foreclosures that are there with very low asking prices.  I have no idea how or why there were 2 recent sales for $129K and $142K.  Are the foreclosures that bad?

So my question is this...  Is it better to hold on and just rent the unit now and wait to sell?  I have no need to really sell it right now - I do feel that the location is great and one day I will make some money on it.  Are rent rates rising?  Any professional opinions are appreciated.  Thank you.

References:
2BR, 1BA sold 7/21 for $129K

1BR, 1BA sold 8/4 for $142K
  • September 01 2009 - Spring Valley
  • 0