Profile picture for brokermac2010

Question to agents: What are your thoughts on a zip code that all of a sudden becomes avaialble?

My thinking is that if it became avaialbe that means it wasn't working for the last agent?  I have 2 zip codes.  One is working fine.  Lots of leads.  Converted 2 of them.  Trying to convert 3 more.  My other zip code (inappropriate language deleted by moderator).  I'm given the opprotunity to grab another zip code but worried because it's more expensive.  Higher price range in that area as well.  Thanks,
  • June 27 2012 - US