Profile picture for StacieK

Question

Hello, This is Stacie King. My father and I had made you all an offer on your home last year. My mother in law lives in the neighborhood, and my niece is Andrea Joseph. Can you tell me what you are asking for your home now?
Stacie
  • Question refers to 67 Emerald Allie, Hoschton, GA 30548
  • 0

Profile picture for 67 Emerald Allie
Stacie,
Thanks so much for emailing we just actually closed on it on the 1st but I will tell you that there is a house in the neighborhood for sale that is absolutly beautiful and very comprabable to mine but a little more square feet. It is at 395 Reece Drive. Take a look at that one it is a wonderful house....Email me at vdbeasle@hotmail.com if you have any questions.
Virginia