Profile picture for ACR2010

Quicken Loans, Lending Tree or CBC National Bank

I have to refinance my condo because I got divorced, I am not worried about being qualified for a loan because I have excellent credit score and steady income and no debts. I would  like to know which lender I should use also am I considered as a 1st home buyer since the ex husband was the primary on the loan?
  • January 20 2013 - Novato
  • 0

Yes I think you may be a first time buyer. Compare APR's on same loan amount and interest rate to find best quote. Please see my profile and contact me.

Profile picture for CA Direct Lending
I recommend researching the individual and the individual's company you are considering refinancing with. 

You will not be considered a first-time home buyer since you are refinancing and have been obligated on the loan within the past three years. 

I also suggest posting your scenario in the Zillow Mortgage Marketplace to get quotes there.  You'll see a lender's rate, fees and in many instances, plenty of reviews.

Gees, I post something with my contact info on it and Zillow sends me a nastygram saying I violated the Good Neighbor Policy. But I see Zillow can violate it all they want, that's not right.

ACR2010, just go to Paul's contact page and send him an email with the details of your transaction. 

None of the above.

Use Zillow. 

Get a Home Loan Quote

It does not appear you will be considered a first time home buyer. If you are listed, primamry or not, on the x's home loan, the combined payment will likely still count against your qualifying debt to income ratio