RE: Appraisal Transfer

I'm posting this as a follow up to a previous post.  I wrote this as a reply a few minutes ago, but figured I'd post it also.  I'm new to Zillow so sorry for any unintentional spam this has caused.

Thanks for all the responses.  Can anyone recommend who, or what management position I could contact at the banks in question?  Who, theoretically, could allow the transfer? Idaho Independent Bank and Key Bank, both in Boise, for what it's worth.  Key Bank did a drive by appraisal to look at the house for the HELOC and I had to laugh when I got the phone call asking for directions.  It was the same outfit, Gem State Appraisers, that had just done the full appraisal two weeks earlier.  The full appraisal was $520 so I'd rather not throw that away for someone to copy and paste (my assumption-probably terribly unfair) an appraisal.
Thanks again.
  • July 18 2012 - Boise
  • 0