Profile picture for m.mousseau

REMOVE MY HOUSE FROM ZILLOW!!

You're site (as is commented countless times) is dangerous, and is not an accurrate representation of my homes recently appraised sale value or tax appraisal.  I want to see my home's pop us, and statistics removed right away, or I WILL be contacting the Washington State Atty General.

I want my home removed from your site immediately.

404 81st Ave NE

Everett, WA. 98205

February 23 2008 - US

Profile picture for m.mousseau

This site reminds me of my ex wife.  Ask a question, and get ignored.  Request some compromise, and have it go unanswered, or completely blown off, and have it be my fault.  Like my marriage, I am divorcing from Zillow.com as well.

As noted in my previous post, I am preparing to send a correspondence to the Washington State Atty General,  the National Association of Realtors, the Exec Branch at Zillow.com, and the Snohomish County (WA state) assessor requesting a review of Zillows practices.  I am also considering pursuing a class action suit against Zillow.com for fraudulent data, and illegally representing home valuations.  Ignorance is not bliss, nor does it let Zillow off the hook for accurrately representing peoples home, and investments.  This site lies in the public domain and must have a reasonable modicum of accurracy, and clearly by your staff failing to address my concerns when I have attempted countless times to have the information in my area updated, it remains incorrect, and over inflated.

Your site does a disservice to the real estate market but more importantly, it puts both buyers and sellers at a disadvantage. 

Profile picture for kissmy

I agree. The absolute value and fluctuation of prices quoted on this web site are NO WHERE NEAR the actual value of homes.  Zillow should not "guess" incorrectly at a home's value based on a low grade algorithm. It inflates the value of some homes and undervalues others, doing a disservice to buyers and sellers alike. I agree that it is criminal and should at the very least have disclaimers prominently displayed as a click through page prior to seeing the estimate and on every page the estimate is listed.

Profile picture for egnilk66

You guys are lame. 

New home with dryer vent issue.
Profile picture for three kidz dam
Latest reply by three kidz dam
August 10 | 6 answers
Seller lied on disclosure about septic
Profile picture for Maryanne Moody
Latest reply by Maryanne Moody
August 07 | 13 answers
Cesspool vs Septic
Profile picture for ochsnola
Latest reply by ochsnola
August 01 | 9 answers
Polished Concrete Floors
Profile picture for decopour
Latest reply by decopour
July 28 | 32 answers
How do you replace electrical wiring in a home? Costs?
Latest reply by user7705784
June 12 | 21 answers